I wish I could say I havent posted because I have had my daughter. Nope. No such luck. I am still extremelly pregnant, over pregnant..ohhh so pregnant.lol.
I just been lazy:)
Couple things did happen that I want to mention..
1. Dh finished his class. He passed. We are soo excited and now life will get easier. He will go back to work but can come home anytime I need or have an appointment so that rocks.
2. My sugar is so so and the last NST's have been fine. Bebe was measuring 6lbs9ozs at the last u/s. That is not 100% accurate but it makes me happier than if they were to tell me she was measuring 19lbs.
3. I finally got off my arse and signed up for school. If I get into the program, I will start in August. I do have to retake my Anatomy I since they are only valid for 5 years and mine will expire in March of this year. But that I can take over the summer and its not a big deal. If everything goes okay by next year I will have my Practical nursing degree. I cant believe it and about time. I cant believe I have been going to school on and off for 5 yrs and have no degree to show for..lol.
I can take the 3 or 4 classes I am missing at Central texas college on post here and get my AA or AS. So I might do that in between. We will see.
4. Today dh's unit threw me a babyshower. I about cried. I never had a babyshower with Tyler because of dh deploying and me moving and etc and since so many people says its tacky to have a baby shower for a second kid (I disagree with that but wont use this to rant and rave and explain my point), anyways,I wasnt going to have one. Well the CO and the 1st SGT threw me one out of nowhere. It was actually a surprise one and it was so sweet of them. We only have 18 people in the unit and since they are trying to make the unit strong and etc, they are throwing baby showers for all the pregos (just had mine and next month we will have another for one of the guys wife and in 2 months we will have the third)..such a small unit and 3 pregos..lol.
But anyways everything was amazing. We got to play games, they got me this gorgeous ladybug cake with ladybug balloons (dh told them the theme since he was in it). I just had a really awesome time. I was actually sad that this would be my last kid and I would have never experienced the fun of a babyshower. Not for the presents because we have everything we need for her, but just for the games and the fun and etc. I was so touched I cried..lol. I know. Its just I been to so many baby showers and the idea that I wasnt going to have one and have that experience was making me sad. But I did have the experience and the best gift I could have gotten was the memory they gave me. I love this unit :)
5. And last but not least I have to share the funny of the week. I was washing dishes yesterday night and suddenly out of nowhere ds comes behind me pulls my sweats down and says: "Mama got no poop" and ran. Meanwhile I hear dh cracking up. I cant believe my husband thought it was funny to tell our 2 yr old to check if mama had poop. I did smirk a bit. I am just thankful I dont wear sweats in public..lol.
So that was my exciting week! I hope everyone is good and I promise I will post more often. Well at least until I give birth :)