Saturday, February 28, 2009

Car seat cover

Some of you might remember the whole Target deal where they had the Britax Marathons on sale for 1/3 of the price. A lot of people werent able to get that deal, I was :)
Anyways, the car seat came with a cow over. I despise anything cow. Might be because of my love for pigs :)
Well I put that seat cover for sale on ebay and ever since then, I been looking for a new one. At $80-$120 bucks or more for the cute ones, I had given up on the fact I was going to find one. Well I did. After months of searching, I came across this site on etsy and fell in love with this specific pattern. I had to wait since she was out of it, but she finally got the material in, made me seat cover and shipped to me today. It was all for under $60. I am so freaking excited. The quality is beautiful, extremelly well made and of course its gorgeous. I couldnt be happier.
So if anyone is interested in getting one, here is her site :
Definetly order from her. You wont be dissapointed and she is a sweetie.

Dont notice how it looks crooked. I just put on top. I have no clue how to put the straps to, adjust it or even put it in the car. That is Scottys job. :)








No comments: