Thursday, February 18, 2010

No more resolutions...




In the beginning of the year I thought it would be great to post one picture a day and at the end of the year I would see and be happy. Well great concept, but I dont know what I was thinking. I been way too busy with the kids, I got take pictures to send to the hubby and therefore I just dont feel like doing it anymore. I know I know, pathetic that I only lasted about 20 pictures. Ohh well! The reason I love my blog so much is because I am in control. I do it when I feel like and need it, and leave alone when I am sorting through my thoughts. Having to take a picture a day and posting, kind of took that fun away from me and I need my little happy places, so sorry but no more picture 365 and no more making resolutions for a while ;)


Love A

No comments: