Friday, March 26, 2010

I love my daughter I really do...

its not her adorable pincheable cheeks, or her always sweet disposition, is not her high pitched giggles, or her love for toys, its not because of her love for shoes and desire to keep playing with dog food, its not only for all the joys her presence has brought to our lives. One of the main reasons I trully love my daughter is our shared love of sleep. My son didnt sleep through the night until he was 6 months, when this child started sleeping through the night, a week after we brought home, my love started to grow.

She doesnt like getting up early, but she does with a smile, and asap, she goes back to sleep and takes a nice long nap and when she wakes up, even with her sleepy eyes and crazy hair, I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Some say I am biassed, others say I am right :)




Love
A

No comments: