Christmas is coming and since I love all holiday talk, I am following the lead of Karen (www.mygoalissimple.com ) (who followed the lead of someone else) such is the world of blogging, and if money was no object here is my Christmas list.
Take notes mom :)
1. I want him doing exactly that :
but even Santa is not that skillfull. So...
2. I would love to know that he got a job offer here :
3. An all inclusive trip to here would make me kiss each and every single reeindeer. Heck I only been dreaming about going there for the past 21 years of my life.
4. One of these to replace the 8th of a carat I got and lost when we got married would put a huge smile on my face:
5. One of these would make me run around in circles screaming (if I get this it will be 15 inches bigger than anything I ever had. 15 inches is a lot. I would actually be able to watch it without glasses. How cool would that be?? :)
6. The reason I want one of these is for my health. Being stressed out, getting frustrated and screaming at my :"I will always overheat and shutdown when you are doing something important just to enjoy you turning red" laptop, is bound to be bad for my health. So its a necessity. Right??
So that is my list. I think one or two I will get it after Christmas and after we are debt free, but even if I don't get any, I am alive, healthy, my husband got a job, my kids are healthy, I will still have a smile on come Christmas morning. So its all good. I wont stop believing or wishing :)