Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love a good sale...

I been looking at a patio set for a while but no way I was going to spend $400 bucks. Well one day browsing craigslist I found one for $60. Perfect, after coordinating with a friend that has a truck (why didnt I buy a truck???) I got it and its awesome :




So because I was awesome and saved money I splurged on an amazing pair of boots:




I been wanting a pair of boots for a long time. I have fat calfs so nothing looked right, well while browsing Dillards I saw these Uggs, decided to try it on and fell in love. Inside its like there is fluff so you truly feel like you are walking on clouds. Amazing! if anyone is looking for a pair of boots check these out.


So that was my couple days, trying to find the balance between saving and splurging :)

I hope everyone is having a good week leading up to Christmas and is actually enjoying the holiday season without being too stressed.

Loved A

No comments: