Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stupidity/funny of the day...

We are both sitting down watching tv and I am browsing Craigslist to try to find/decide on the last piece of furniture for bambina.(see post below)..
Anyways I am bored and I go into the "casual encounters" area of craiglist because my friend had to told me its hillarious some of the ads people post. Well wanting to laugh at all the tag chasers/barrack bunnies, I start reading the ads.
One of the first one says something like.."If you want a cute 19 yr old to suck and nibble on you anytime you please just pay my car and my insurance and I will be your on call girl and make you very happy". So at this point I am shaking my head in disbelief. Dh asks me whats wrong and I tell him. He busts out with.."Too bad that chick probably drives a Lotus and she doesnt say that on her ad"...OMg I am rolling on the floor laughing at that comment. There is a very big possibility of that, considering we have seen about 4 on post in the past month. But for dh to come up with some shit like that without missing a beat, cracks me up.
lol....

No comments: