Monday, September 27, 2010

Wow just wow.....

Every generation wants to do more than the one before. We want to give our children the best and for them to have so much more than we did.

Well this is pathetic, from a mom that had 3 or 4 toys growing up, how that grew into this :






is beyond believe. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. My excuse is that everything was spread out. Some at my parents some at storage and so forth. Now that all has come together I am absolutetly shocked. They dont need all of this, how did we get here??

ps: This is after donating 2 big bags

ps2: Dont mind the play area. I just threw everything in one corner while fixing up the rest of the house. Everything will be set up better. Or I might just donate it all and not have to worry ;) sounds very tempting.

ps3: Needless to say not another toy enters this house. DID YOU HEAR THAT GRANDPARENTS?????

No comments: