Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy birthday my old man ;)

Today is my husbands birthday. He is now a cool 31 yrs old. He celebrated it in Afghanistan with his buddies by going out to dinner at Friday's. I offered him favors and cupcakes, but he chose to go out with his friends instead of getting on a plane, traveling 8k miles and coming to visit me. Oh well!! but don't judge him by that action, he is a pretty neat guy and I am very glad to call him my slave ;)

IF you read my blog, you noticed I just had a birthday, well interesting tidbit about us, we are both cancers and for 8 days we are the exact same age. Ever since we started dating, we call it our golden week. When he is home, we eat whatever we want, dip for dinner anyone??? , splurge, don't do anything we don't want to, and just really enjoy our special week. I am a major believer in celebrating things because when things are going rough, I am the first one to whine and cry and flip a lid, so therefore if we got a chance to celebrate I am going all out to kind of counterbalance everything else. So yes, I am keeping Hallmark in business for a long time to come and I have been known to also celebrate the Brazilian holidays. One big pro of being an import.

Today I wont be able to celebrate my husbands birthday with him, it saddens me a lot, but don't worry, I sent him a box full of junk. From oreos, to tuna packets, to instant coffee, nothing that is important, but everything that is absolutely necessary for him to have a smile on his face. I also paid an exorbitant amount of money to have a birthday cake shipped to afghan because even though it might taste like crap, hubby will get a huge smile on his face and appreciate it.

So without further ado...

Happy birthday my love. I hope you have an amazing day and that the camels are taking care of you, and don't worry, soon enough you will be back home with a huge to-do list to accomplish, some yummy german chocolate cake coming right out of the oven and lots of kids waiting to pounce on you.

Te amo!!!!!!!!!!!!

-‎-----------()--()--()--()
------------||--||--||--||
----------{*~*~*~*~*~*~*}
--------@@@@@@@@@@@@@
-------{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
---- @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
---{~*~*~*~*~ HAPPY~*~**~*~*~*~}
---{~*~*~*~*~BIRTHDAY~*~*~*~*~​*}
---{~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
---@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@





(This is the only pictures I have of him on this computer, but its one of my favorite and says a lot about my boo)



Love A

No comments: