Thursday, July 3, 2008

Peakabooo !!!

I know I been MIA. Sorry just too much going on and I dont have the energy for anything anymore. I am soo exhausted its not even funny.
Friday was my 27th birthday. It was my golden one since I turned 27 on the 27th. I didnt get fireworks or parades or anything. Just another day. I am feeling older.
My dad did come for the weekend and that was nice. He cooked good food, took care of ds, cleaned my house and even got me a stand up mixer. Even though we disagree on everything I do love him. My mom sent me a bag of my favorite Brazillian chocolate. I love that woman. She knows me too well :)
So the weekend went without a hitch.On saturday night dh took me to see "Wanted" because there is only a couple of movies I want to pay the insane amount that it costs to see in theaters. Most of the time I am too cheap but a couple of few I cant wait until it comes out on video. "Wanted" rocked. Worth every penny. Such a good movie. Go see. You wont be dissapointed :)
My father is an amazing cook and he loves having people over. We decided to have a bbq on sunday and a bunch of scotty and my friends came over. We had an awesome time. Monday night I took dad to the airport and ds started crying. He now learned to say Papa and he is so attached to my parents its unbeliveable.
On tuesday I dropped ds off at daycare and went to my appointment. They are on my case about my weight. I think because with Tyler I was already 11lbs down and with this one I am 2lbs up already. So they are using scare tacticts on me about GD.
I was sure I was going to hear the heartbeat but nope. Ohh well. I have another appointment at the end of the month. I am now all worried and stressed about my weight.
The good thing is the doc let me stay on the Zoloft and told me my dosage was safe. Thank God. I didnt want to go through the withdrawls of it.
Tonight I have to go grocery shopping to make something special for tomorrow, saturday since we got invited to a bbq and sunday for dh's birthday. Send me some energy please because if I dont a burst soon I am going to collapse.
Thats about it for now. I promise I will be better about blogging.
Hope everyone is okay.
I am still on the same book bc during the day all I want to do is sleep and at night when my head hits the pillow I am out. lol.

No comments: