This has been a very trying week for our family. We got dealt a huge blow and are now trying to learn from it and deal with it the best we can.
So here are some lessons we learned :
1. Being married and getting along when all is sunshine is easy. When the rain starts pouring, that is when you see how strong your marriage is and how much it can withstand.
2. Wanna know who your real friends are?? Have something major happen to you. That is when you will see who the true friends are, who still step up to help and who will run.
3. A random act of kindness from a stranger is trully a beautiful touching thing.
4. A hug/virtual hug, kind word or advice when you are in trouble, might not even register on the person that gave it to you, but have the power to save your life over and over again.
5. When you dont think you can handle any more, more will happen. How strong we trully are is amazing.
6. Forgiveness is hard. Very hard but if you dont, it only eats you alive.
7. God loves to laugh at your plans whenever you make thought careful planned out ones.
8. Sometimes we get so caught up in life, we forget whats real important and I think that is why trials happens. Easiest way to put it all in prospective again.
9. Toddlers are very kind. When crying, if you toddler comes up to you and gives you a hug and kiss and say dont cry mama, you will hug him harder, love him even more, and cry harder.