Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh so pretty...

One of the prettiest things in the world is organization. Everything neatly put together, memories treasured and stored with care so one day, hopefully our children will appreciate it.

When old age sets in and nostalgia kicks, I can easily pull out these albums and reminence our past. Pictures are extremely important to me. Growing up poor there is not a lot of pictures of me as a baby, so because we always tries to do better, my kids have a lot of pictures.

Without further ado here it is, a resolution completed, 700 pictures printed, sorted, obssessed, discarded, and put neatly away. It took me too long but I am finally caught up. 4 albums that each holds 300 pictures tells the memories of anyone willing to take the time to slow down and see, of our past 9 years.

(Yes I a still missing the front picture of each album, I cant make a decision. Too many that I love and want to display in that special spot, so for now it will stay open until hubby comes home and decides. He will probably decide on a picture of his toe to grace the cover of our albums and I will disagree and make a decision, but I am still waiting for him to get home)

That is mighty pretty :)



No comments: