Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!!!





Today I wont go to a cemetery, I wont laid down flowers on the many tombs and I wont shed any tears.
I wont do none of that because I know that our fallen are not there. Their bodies might be, but their souls are up there watching us. They died for our freedom and to protect our happiness.

So, today I will go to a bbq at the beach with some friends, I will enjoy sunshine, good food and the companion of many because to me that is the only way to honor the fallen. Not by being sad, but by enjoying life and freedom to the fullest. The only way to honor the dead is to live.
They fought hard and paid the ultimate sacrifice so I can have all kinds of freedom. Therefore the only thing I can do, is accept that wonderful gift and enjoy it to the fullest. I will make them happy by showing them I am happy. I will enjoy my day of all good things, not only for me but for them too. I am sure that will make all them up there rejoice.


Thank you guys, because of your sacrifice I can live my life to the fullest, I will do that today even more than any other day and I will drink a cold one just for you ;)


So everyone, Have a wonderful, happy memorial day weekend, not just for yourself but for the many that made it possible :)


Love A

No comments: