Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sad :(

Sorry I havent blogged in a couple days. I am just at my wits ends and I dont know what to do. Dh and I are not getting along. It seems everything he does drives me nuts and just upsets me. I think we might need to go to counseling again :(
Ds is being misserable. Throwing fits, throwing himself on the floor and etc. IF I dont get a hold of this soon I dont knwo whats going to happen.
Yesterday I put him in daycare for 8 hrs to get a break and get some time to think and figure out what I am going to do. Well I woke up sick as a dog. Throwing up, stomach hurting, feeling dizzy and etc. SO I spent the whole day in bed feeling sorry for myself. I didnt go get my naisl done, I didnt go shopping, I didnt go look at the books I wanted. Nothing. Waste of $30 bucks putting him in daycare. I tell you.
Well that is enough misery sharing for now. Hopefully things will look up soon.

ps..Still reading :The lost art of keeping secrets. Really good book just havent been in the mood to actually sit down and read.

xoxoxo
A

No comments: