Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Grabbing life by the horns

Remember this post , well I wasn't kidding. I am tired of waiting until I am skinnier to have the perfect life, I am going to live the perfect life right now while some things are still imperfect.

I have amazing children, great family and a wonderful husband. I am going to live life and enjoy and going Parasailing was just the right thing. I have wanted to do it for a very long time but let the fear of looking like a fat ass stopped me. Not anymore. My groupon had a special for over half off, I booked without thinking twice and today we went to do it.

It was an amazing experience. I was scared shitless not going to lie, but I got over my fears, didn't puke, got nauseous, backed out or even screamed that loud. To be able to share that with my husband was a truly gift and I just regret waiting so long to do it.

I highly recommend it. Its very freeing and gave me a whole new perspective on my life. 800 feet up in the air has a way to clear your head like you wouldn't believe it.


He is always so cool and relaxed. Perfect balance to my insanity



Scared shitless face :)



Going up and up


See how high


They took us all the way up then brought us back down to touch the water than back up again




Love A

No comments: