Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy birthday Bug....

5 years ago you made me a mother. It has been a great ride since then. Your birth gave me purpose, gave me joy, and taught me so many lessons. I am a better person because of you. You took the pain of my mistakes in stride. You are so attentive, and funny. You notice everything and never let me forget anything. You are my guard dog.

Your smile light up my days, your sweetness is heart melting. Thank you so much for bringing me breakfast in bed yesterday. You heard it was sweet and you wanted to do it for me. I am sure you will grow up into such a great man and make some woman just as proud and happy as you make me.











We love you so much and thank you for giving us the pleasure to call you our son

Daddy, mommy and Juju.

No comments: