Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The "I don't have an accent" Vlog

Across the blogging world, everyone is posting these videos with them repeating some words and answering some question. I have watched a ton of them and think they are awesome but never had the guts to do it, finally today I got a bug up my ass and decided I was going to do one and post it.

Keep in mind a couple of things:

-I suck at public speaking

-I despise being in front of the camera

-I make funny faces when I talk. I don't know why. I have issues. No serious disseases(that I know) that causes this facial twitching. So please free to make fun of me without guilt.

I am supposed to say these words :

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

And answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?

I think I missed a word or two. I am not making another video this was was hard enough to gather up the courage :)

Enjoy it, point, laugh, its no biggie. I am and gather up the courage and make your own just to please me :)


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Love A

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love the way you say probably!

Cayce, Sara, and Lily said...

Too adorable! I totally can't do this now b/c anything *I* would say would sound sooooooo boring compared to you!

Pam said...

You're so cute! I love your accent!

Ally said...

Thank you. When I first moved here I hated it, not that is a bit more tame I actually like it!

Trina said...

How fun! I love how you said "pizza" :) lol I'm from Alabama so when I saw your Brazilian link I had to come check it out. Glad you played along!

Sarah said...

You have a cute voice! I love how you said all those words one after another without stopping to hem and haw over them! :)